- About Allen Academy
- Parent Information
About Allen Academy
Allen Academy has provided a quality educational experience for students and their families since 1886. The Allen Academy experience provides:
- College preparatory curriculum pre-school through 12th grade
- Rigorous curriculum and extra-curricular programs that challenge students to excellence in the classroom and on the playing field
- Small class sizes and individual attention from a highly qualified faculty dedicated to fostering a love of learning Global learning perspective emphasizing 21st Century skills in a multi-cultural setting NAIS and SACS accredited Learning-focused curriculum beyond standardized testing
- State of the art facilities on a 40 acre campus
- 100% college acceptance rate
- Scholarships available
CELEBRATING 125 YEARS OF EXCELLENCE — BE A PART OF THE TRADITION!
GIVE YOUR CHILD THE ALLEN EXPERIENCE!
“Allen Academy provides your son or daughter the unique opportunity to experience a quality learning environment that is both challenging and rewarding. At Allen, our focus is on preparing every student to be successful in a global community by recognizing and building on each student’s unique strengths and talents while engaging students in learning activities that recognize the strengths of a diverse global society and the power of independent and critical thought.
Invest in your child’s future by empowering him or her to create their future at Allen Academy.”
Always for children,
John P. Rouse, Head of School
Allen Academy provides a superior education in the humanities, arts, and sciences for students in pre-kindergarten through twelfth grade. The educational experience is structured to develop a mastery of subject matter as well as a lifelong love of learning.
Our mission is to educate young people—intellectually, aesthetically, socially, physically, and morally—so they become responsible contributing citizens and fulfilled individuals.
Students participate daily in a system where exploration of ethics, honor, and integrity are presented. Families are invited to explore the many academic and extra-curricular opportunities that Allen Academy has to offer by arranging an admissions tour. The tour offers visitors an opportunity to see first-hand the student experience at the school.
Contact the Office of Admission to arrange for a tour of the campus by calling 979-776-0731. Tours are approximately an hour in duration.