21/22 Tuition Schedule
2022-2023 Tuition Schedule
The Allen Academy Tuition Assistance program is designed to make a Allen Academy education possible for all families based on demonstrated financial need and the availability of funds. Allen Academy is proud to use the Clarity Application to determine a family’s level of financial need based on the information that families share in the application which includes assets, income, expenses, and debts.
To get started, please go to the Clarity Application and create an account. The application typically takes less than 30 minutes to complete. The Clarity Application is also mobile-friendly so you can complete it from anywhere. You are also able to save your progress and return at any time. At the end of the application, there is a $55 fee to submit, and you can share your application with additional schools that accept the Clarity Application for no additional charge. Simply use the dropdown menu in the application to select those schools.
Please remember to return to your dashboard after you complete and submit your Clarity Application, as Allen Academy requires you to upload additional tax documentation including 1040 and W-2.
The deadline for completing the financial aid application including relevant supplemental documents is January 3, 2023 for current families and January 27, 2023 for prospective families.
If you need support during the process of completing your application, there is in-app support available as well as email support at email@example.com in both English and Spanish. The application itself is also fully translated into Spanish.
Please note, all tuition assistance is awarded based on a family’s demonstrated financial need. Allen Academy does not award merit scholarships based on academic, athletics or other student achievements.
- The application for tuition assistance should be completed at the same time as the admission application. The application should be submitted with all supporting documents, through a third party, Clarity Tuition
- Families will be informed of the award in writing
- Awards are for one year only and do not guarantee an award or level of award for any future year
- Families will be provided a copy of this policy upon signed acceptance of the award
- Tuition assistance is for tuition only and may not be applied towards books, fees, etc.
- Late payment of the remaining tuition and/or fees may jeopardize the award
- Tuition Assistance Application Timeline
Tuition Assistance Applications Open: October 17th, 2022
Applications Due: January 3, 2023 (Current Families), January 27, 2023 (Prospective Families)
Notification Date: January 9, 2023 (Current Families), February 21, 2023 (Prospective Families)
Applications completed outside the above timeline will be considered on a rolling admission basis and may be subject to limited space and/or Tuition Assistance. Current families interested in being considered or Flexible Tuition must reapply each year and meet all deadlines for consideration.
- Apply for Tuition Assistance with the Clarity Tuition Application