Tuition Schedule and Assistance
All tuition assistance is awarded based on a family’s demonstrated financial need. Allen Academy does not award merit scholarships based on academic, athletics or other student achievements.
- New and returning students must first be admitted to the school via successful navigation of the admissions and/or re-enrollment process
- Parents will then complete and submit the application for tuition assistance, along with all supporting documents, through a third party (FACTS Grant and Aid 2019-2020)
- Families will be informed of the award in writing
- Awards are for one year only and do not guarantee an award or level of award for any future year
- Families will be provided a copy of this policy upon signed acceptance of the award
- Tuition assistance is for tuition only and may not be applied towards books, fees, etc.
- Late payment of the remaining tuition and/or fees may jeopardize the award.
The Allen Tuition Assistance Program (ATAP) serves Brazos County by providing financial resources to qualified applicants who could not otherwise attend Allen. The ATAP is a need-based program of tuition assistance for student enrolling in kindergarten through twelfth grade. Resources are not allocated for merit and/or performance achievement. Tuition assistance requires annual qualification. Awards are recommended by the ATAP Committee based on information provided by families and qualification information provided by FACTS Tuition Management. Awards are communicated to applicant families immediately upon approval of the ATAP Committee.