Welcome to the PAC!
Parents of Allen Children (PAC) represents all Parents of Allen Children and includes the following divisions: Allen RamBrandts, Allen Ram Backers, and Allen Advocates. This structure has several purposes. First, it is an opportunity to share participation of volunteer work needed to successfully create a supportive family environment. Second, it helps to create opportunities for families to become acquainted with each other, as well as bring families of different grade level together through events and activities. The PAC contributes to and enriches the school experience for students and their families
As previously mentioned, the PAC consists of three divisions:
- Allen RamBrandts: supports all visual and fine arts of Allen Academy; membership is open to all parents.
- Allen Ram Backers: supports all interscholastic athletic teams in grades 6-12; membership is open to all parents.
- Allen Advocates: supports teachers, classrooms, admissions, and major “all-school” events.
Contact PAC President Ginger Gaither at PAC@allenacademy.org if you are interested in volunteering in any part of PAC.
Interested in volunteering? Current Allen families receive The Allen Insider each week throughout the school year, which includes current volunteer opportunities and links to sign-up. Annual volunteer opportunities include:
- Library Volunteers (throughout the school year)
- Athletics Concessions (throughout the school year)
- Fall Fest
- Thanksgiving Luncheon
- Winter Book Fair
- Winter Fine Arts Night
- Winter Theatre Showcase
- The Ramble
- Spring Fine Arts Night
- Spring Theatre Showcase
- The Cadet Golf Classic & Patriot Dinner
- Athletics Banquets (MS & US)
- Fine Arts Banquet
- Faculty / Staff Appreciation Events